Saturday 28 August 2010
Polaroid in the news.

So it seems Polaroid is in the news again! Here are a couple of articles I stumbled across today, a couple are new and a couple are pretty old but still every bit as interesting. The camera in the above photo is definitely one of my favourites. I have owned one and I'm desperate to get my hands on one again.


Also, I'm going to be offline for a while. Hopefully not long! But our internet is due to get cut off at any minute due to an imminent flat move that's happening in just 4 days! I also start college on Monday. I'm doing Photography and I'm super excited! Wish me luck!
posted by AnalogAlex at 21:55 -
2 Comments:

Post a Comment


About Me
Name: AnalogAlex
Home:
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
About Me:
plastic fantastic ! is a blog dedicated to the beauty of plastic/toy cameras. From Holga's to Diana's, from Fisheye's to ActionSampler's. Weekly favourites, features, thoughts and opinions will no doubt fill the pages with sheer love and the joy that comes from these little cameras.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

template designed, coded and made by AnalogAlex

<

"Plastic Fantastic!" by AnalogAlex