Friday 27 August 2010
Diana Mini Love: shall we make a book together?
Diana Mini Love: shall we make a book together?

Another post about the fantastic Diana Mini Love!

Elle over at DML has written asking for people that are interested in collaborating on a book based purely on the Mini and to say I love it would be an understatement. If I'm not taking pictures, I'm looking at them. If I'm not looking at pictures, I'm reading about cameras. So what more could I want than a book based on my favourite camera? A book based on my favourite camera that I've helped out on, obviously. I can't wait to participate; I really hope it comes to something and if you love the Mini, you should think about joining also.
posted by AnalogAlex at 23:41 -
2 Comments:

Post a Comment


About Me
Name: AnalogAlex
Home:
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
About Me:
plastic fantastic ! is a blog dedicated to the beauty of plastic/toy cameras. From Holga's to Diana's, from Fisheye's to ActionSampler's. Weekly favourites, features, thoughts and opinions will no doubt fill the pages with sheer love and the joy that comes from these little cameras.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

template designed, coded and made by AnalogAlex

<

"Plastic Fantastic!" by AnalogAlex